Thursday, January 17, 2013

Prints in Situ

 
I have just been sorting some photos into folders when I came across this image that I intended to share last year. Often when I sell a print or piece of jewellery, I like to imagine where it is going and how it will be used or framed or worn. So it is especially lovely when someone takes the time to send me photos of them wearing the piece or how they have arranged their prints.
This image was sent to me last year from a lovely customer in Japan (who is actually an old friend of my husbands) He was decorating his apartment and chose these three prints from me which he framed himself. I love the simplicity of the photo just showing us a little of the curtain and his bicycle. All credit goes to him for the photography and is used here with his permission.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks great, Claire!