Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bowerbird Bazaar Excitement!


I have exciting news to share! This weekend, the Bowerbird Bazaar will be held in Adelaide! Now of course this is exciting because there are so many great designers and products all to be found under the one roof, but doubly exciting is the fact that I will be displaying one of my little prints there!!!
A couple of weeks ago, Etsy Australia's new community manager, Kirsteene, contacted me to tell me she would be having a stall at the market to promote Etsy in Australia and asked me if I would be interested in displaying a print as part of her stall. Now, it is a secret desire of mine to have my own stall at Bowerbird Bazaar but the more-than-$500 price tag is still a bit scary for me, so this is just the next best thing! So although I won't actually be selling anything, I am able to advertise my Etsy shop with business cards so that is excellent promotion!
Thanks Kirsteene, thanks Etsy and thank you Bowerbird Bazaar! Hope it is a great weekend for all!

3 comments:

Tia said...

How was it Claire? I heard it was verrry busy - time for a new venue, even.

Claire Ishino said...

Yes! Apparently there were queues to get in! I only went for the last 30 minutes that it was open and it was still busy enough then! At least I went without the kids so I could run around and have a quick look at everything - it would have been a nightmare with a pram!

mel bomba said...

i think i will be making banana cake too, as i went a bit overboard with my banana purchase, yum!!!