Sunday, January 1, 2012

Reflection and Contemplation


As we cross to 2012, it is always the time to reflect upon the year that was and look forward to all the possibilities a new year offers. The last few weeks have been busy preparing for markets and Christmas and now it is nice to press pause for a short time to contemplate the next steps.
I spent part of the last day of 2011 tidying my messy desk; this is how it usually looks when things are busy and out of control. This is the time I think of all the things I did achieve during the year but more so think about the many things that didn't happen. But now I get a new year to start all over again and that clean desk is full of possibility of what will happen this year.
I am not exactly sure where 2012 will take me just yet but I do have some exciting plans brewing that I hope to share here. We will see. I just hope to do more everyday.
Wishing you all the happiest New Year!
xo

4 comments:

Tia said...

Ah yes! The desk clean. I hope to see my office looking the same some time soon ;O) Here's to you and 2012 Claire!

Claire Ishino said...

Thanks Tia! Yes, it is always a tough job to start but once completed brings a huge sense of accomplishment! What I haven't shown in the photo is the pile of books and papers behind me that still need sorting :D Here's to you too T! xo

Sarah said...

Hey Claire! Nice clean desk/workspace :) Mine only seems to stay that way for a couple of hours at a time. Wishing you a Happy New Year xox Sarah

Claire Ishino said...

Yes! Mine too Sarah! The clutter is already creeping back in! xo