Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Orla Purchase!






Well it might seem that I am obsessed with Orla Kiely and her duvet covers at the moment but finally the search is over and we have made a purchase! When our old quilt cover had finally torn from top to bottom it became an urgent necessity to go shopping for a new one. As luck would have it, the day we went into the city, David Jones was having a 30% off selected duvet covers. A friendly sales assistant was going past as I was admiring the Orla range and I said to her, "I don't suppose that 30% off includes the Orla range?", expecting a negative affirmation of my suspicions but to my surprise she said, "Yes, it does!". Well considering I had a $25 voucher to use at the same store and with the discount, the deal was done!



It wasn't the design I first thought I would choose but the colours in this one we seemed to mutually agree upon. As soon as we got it home, I had it on the bed (yes without ironing!) and very soon after that I had two little people to test it out! I think they approve! And the best part is I get to keep the beautiful packaging!










No comments: